Hanging out, ready to sing some Blues

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cross Opener for Chrissy :(

Charm City MAC #2
I rode like poop and now I am grumpy.
Gunnar knows I am grumpy so the insults have been limited.
But they will come I am sure.
This is also the first Sunday in months that I am not on the road traveling until 1am from some race event. And TV stinks and I am too tired to read now I am even more grumpy.
I have cross gut and lungs too, more grump.
You?
Gunnar and Betsy won today though. Good work team.

3 comments:

Kyle Jones said...

Chris, stop it, you sound like me.

crs said...

Oh, we all experience a little late season self-loathing-doubt now and again Kyle.

How are things with you?

Kyle Jones said...

Things are great. I have reached the 5th stage of grief and just am learning to accept the end of this season of no results. There is always next year, right. You have had a few good result if my memory serves me right. The thing I find to be a challenge is not to take it so seriously when you spend a lot of time doing it. See ya around hopefully.