Hanging out, ready to sing some Blues

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mercer Cup USGP, "Dirty Jersey" style

The USGP was a mean, muddy mess that had me run, run and run some more. I rode a little, flatted twice, had some poor pit experiences, lost 10 places, ran some more but had a blast. Caked mud, salty drool and Kool-Aid smiles galore.

On Sunday, I did much of the same but with one less flat, a bit more riding, and 30 less degrees. I do think I had bigger Kool-Aid smile too. I love the Lyfe!

It was the meanest, baddest, droolingest weekend of cross so far this season, but man was it wicked fun.

MikeyY (Team Bi-atch member at large crushed) both days along with some fellow WVMBA homies: Gerry, Andy, SteveO, JP and The Step Child-all heroes too.

"May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face" and may your wheels always find it safely back to the ground.
PEACE
Chris

No comments: