Hanging out, ready to sing some Blues

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Here we go again!!!


Well fan we have one last 100 miler left for the season tomorrow. I have to say I am a little relieved. I realized this morning that this was the first Saturday that I have woke in my own bed since mid-June and no it's not because I have been meeting nice young ladies that like to have slumber parties on the weekend. A long season it has been!!

We at Team Bi-atch are Shen100 virgin's so we are pretty stoked to win our stripes and become men/women. Admittedly, I am a little nervous as I have surprisingly found myself in a position to win the SS NUE series. I am a fat History teacher so how in the hell did that happen? Oh well, I will try my best fan but most importantly I will have fun and be supportive to the others out there suffering too. Betsy has a real chance at 2nd too and Gunnar would love to get a second 1st so the pressure cooker is on. Let's hope JB, Schalk and the other Trek boys with gears take it easy on us at that 6:30am start, ugh!! Ahh, but plenty of beer and Maker's will be consumed Sunday night no matter what happens.

Shoot, its almost noon so I need to put the coffee down, go for a ride, pack and maybe make it to the camp grounds before dark.

Wish us luck fan!!!

As always...
Get out there ride, have fun and ride some more. It is cathartic ya know...better then _______ I have heard.

No comments: